The CMSC center is fully functional on the 3rd floor in the Innovation Partnership Building (IPB) at the Tech Park in the UConn Storrs campus. The center houses a high-tech computer lab with 12 10-core workstations, office space for finite element technician and a high-tech meeting room. CMSC is located next to the Proof of Concept Center (POCC) which is assisting CMSC in prototyping and product development activities.
- Priority access to 14 nodes, for a total of 504 cores.
- Each node has a total of 36 cores and 192GB of memory.
15 Dell Precision Workstations
- Xeon Processor E5-2687W, 64Gb RAM, 2TB Drives SATA
- 4Gb Nvidia Quadro graphics, 32” HD Monitor
High-speed Data Networking
- Cisco Catalyst switch with 10Gb device connections and uplinks
- ANSYS, MSC Software, ABAQUS